Welcome to The Catechetical Review, an international quarterly catechetical journal primarily written for Directors of Religious Education, catechetical leaders, religious educators, youth ministers, RCIA coordinators and anyone involved in faith formation. Its contributors, who aim to help in the formation of all those in a position to hand on the faith, come from academic catechetics faculties and “from the field”.
NOTICE: Introducing our new Discipleship Quads to help disciples make disciples. Click here to get FREE downloadable training materials.
With your subscription, you receive:
- 4 beautiful full-color issues per year
- online access to downloadable, reproducible articles
- online Spanish translation of select printable articles
- online access to projectable art for our Inspired through Art series, which may be used to teach the faith using art, or as a back drop for reflective prayer.
- NEW FEATURE: parishes and schools may assign multiple online users accounts for their catechists and teachers with a paid subscription. Please contact us if interested in this option.